Sunday, May 20, 2012

Secret Messages to O'Malley on My Lawn


I came home from work the other day and found these markings on my lawn.  I wasn't quite sure what they meant.  Was the county coming in to work on the sewer line?  Or the water line?  Or are they one and the same???  The next day I had orange, red, and yellow dots painted in rows all along the front of my property.  Something was up.  Aliens?  Not quite as grandiose and artistic as crop circles, but suspicious nonetheless.

Then next day it occurred to me.  These are painted signs to inform Martin O'Malley where I live.  Can you picture this?  "Blue circle with arrow pointing to house - adversarial blogger lives here."  Green circle with an arrow - blogger knows that Martin O'Malley cannot defeat Barbara Mikulski or Ben Cardin in a Senatorial race and cannot fathom the idea of O'Malley running for President."


I'm not a conspiracy theorist.  I just know that people from the left are after me.  


No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites