Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Coming to Eldersburg - Party Supply Store?

I was driving home from my son's baseball game this evening (they won 12-5, but it was a no-hitter.  Other team scored their runs on 2 HBPs, a bunch of walks, and a throwing error), and I noticed some action going on in the retail space in between Weichert Realty and Quest Diagnostics in the Liberty Station shopping strip.

The lights were all on, as opposed to the other spaces which had no lights on, thus making it stand out.  On the walls I saw a bunch of inflated foil balloons, the kind you would see lining the walls of Party City.  I have no idea who the new retailer is, but now you know, so keep an eye out for it.  I think this location has been unoccupied since the Leather Goods store was there back when the motorcycle shop next to Liberty Station was open, which has been a couple of years.

Here's the location on the right side:


And while I'm writing this I'm enjoying a frozen Tastykake Butterscotch Krimpet.  Oh, so good!

1 comment:

Karen L said...

I think I remember reading somewhere that Andie (of Andie's Candies) was opening a sports memorabilia type place and I thought it was in the location you describe.

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites