Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Eldersburg Home Depot - Home to Penske?


What's up with all those Penske box trucks in the parking lot at Home Depot in Eldersburg? It's like a burial ground for yellow trucks. Is this a side job for the company? A local entrepreneur taking advantage of the parking lot space? Or is this a temporary alliance while the economy is bad? Or is someone preparing to move out? Let's start an unsubstantiated rumor - The Home Depot in Eldersburg is going out of business! Now we'll have to go to Wal-Mart for all of our home remodeling needs!

I did like this picture I took though. Sort of artistic, eh? I took this picture hanging out of my car window one day when it was like 20 degrees.

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites