Tuesday, January 17, 2012

How To Get Through to Apple

A friend of mine told me this story and I had to share it. It's priceless.

Here's a funny story. I bought a Xmas present from the apple store in Columbia mall last month. The sales guy said I had until Jan. 9th to return it in order to receive a full refund. I was planning to take it back tonight until I noticed the receipt said Jan 3rd was the last day to get a full refund. Before I made the trip to the mall tonight I called the store during lunch to see if I can still make a return. I call the Columbia store number on the receipt and get the whole automated menu of questions. The first thing it says is that it can understand full sentences and how may I help you. I said I would like to make a return. It then asked if the product was purchased online or in a store. After I told him/her that I purchased it in a store, it then directed my call to a service rep at the Columbia mall location. I was driving in the car so I let the phone ring for 10 minutes until I finally ended the call. I called back and I ended the call this time after about 10 rings. I called again and this time I told the f'ing robot that I would like to purchase 500 thousand Imac Pro's. It then asked was is it for personal or business use. I said business. It then directed my call to a service rep at the Columbia store. And after the first ring someone answered. Imagine that!

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites