Sunday, January 08, 2012

Heard at Home Depot

I seem to be a bit of an eaves-dropper lately. I went to Home Depot to return a non-functioning garbage disposal that I had installed in October, but has since stopped working. Fortunately, they allowed me to do an even exchange despite passing the 90 day return period (but by only a week or so).

So anyway, my son and I were coming out of Home Depot in Eldersburg and a man was walking toward us talking on his cellphone.

"Hi, yes, do you guys do drywall? Yeah, because my daughter had a party in her apartment and someone put their head through the wall."

My son looked up at me and asked, "What did he say?" Yes, we heard that correctly. Must have been quite a party!

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites