Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kevin Kamenetz Must Read VoteNoMalley

I have determined that Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz reads my blog. Why do I think that?

You'll recall in July I registered a complaint against Mr. Kamenetz because the roads in Owings Mills are a mess. Since they were not being repaired, the only logical conclusion was that he hates Owings Mills.

Much to my surprise yesterday, I saw that Red Run Boulevard was being repaved in front of the doomed Owings Mills Mall. My new assumption is that the Baltimore County government either wants to make the road smoother for criminals to get into and out of the mall for their holdups and burglaries. OR - they want to make it easier for the police to get into and out of the mall so that they can write up the police reports for people that reported being held-up and burglarized.

Regardless, you no longer need a Hummer H2 to get from Owings Mills Boulevard to Painters Mill Boulevard via Red Run Boulevard. It's now nice and smooth. Just like Martin O'Malley's spine. Now if they'd only add a sidewalk....

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites