Saturday, November 12, 2011

New to Eldersburg: Signature Salon & Spa

I noticed this new place when I took my kids to Osaka Hibachi Grill tonight to celebrate their great report cards. I think previously this location was a hair salon. I know they sold shampoos and conditioners as they stacked them up by the window. I don't recall what the name of the previous store was called.
This new store called Signature Salon & Spa has the windows papered up, so they're not ready to open yet. If you're into this kind of place, keep a lookout for when they open.

UPDATE: The previous tenant was named Final Touch. I can tell with this new picture that I took during the day. The weather stains from the previous name are still evident on the fascia.






No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites