Saturday, November 12, 2011

Just Pictures Saturday

I have nothing to say today, so enjoy these pictures of old cars. I took these pictures at the Kingsville Parade on the 4th of July this year. I probably took 100 pictures. I might as well share them, right?

I can't determine what year this truck is. Since Cappy Cleaners has been around since 1944, I thought it would be a 1944 Dodge Panel Truck. However, I am unable to locate a picture of one, so I cannot confirm. If any of you car enthusiasts know, please let me know.


This is a 1931 Ford Roadster. Pretty cool car.





This is a 1926 Buick Sedan. My grandparents were children when these cars rolled off of the assembly line.




No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites