Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Same, But Different

When you look at this picture, what do you see? It's two different pills, right? Wrong. They are the same. You can imagine my surprise when I received my refill on my reflux medication and I saw the green ones. The pills have been white for a couple of years. My first assumption was that I received the wrong medication. Upon reading the label it says that the pills may appear different in color and size. That's a nice disclaimer. Am I just to assume that because it might be different in shape and color that it's the same? Am I to put my fate in the hands of a 10¢ label on a plastic medication bottle? Is this what we have to look forward to with healthcare reform? God help us!

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites