Friday, May 02, 2008

More Sidney Crosby

Because you can never be told too many times that Sidney Crosby is the greatest athlete since Atlas.

NHL.com's Dan Rosen likes Sidney Crosby so much that he wrote an article about Sidney's shaving habits and how much his teammates like him.

As my friend Chris said, "Why is this news?"

It's news because people are clamouring for all things Crosby. I will not rest until I find out his favorite color and his 2nd grade teacher's name. Is he good at math? Does he prefer Robert DeNiro or Al Pacino? Chocolate or Vanilla? Does he put his left skate on first or his right skate?

This is important information!

Ugh! Someone get me a Diet Coke. I feel like belching.

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites