Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Voter Problems

My operatives in Prince George's County learned that many people suspect the Republicans of trying to stifle the vote in this heavily Democratic county by making it rain. I don't think it's true that the Republicans are making it rain, but if it's keeping people from voting for idiocy, I'll take it.

My other operatives throughout the state are also reporting that Republicans are being blamed for various issues.

In Greektown in Baltimore City, I learned that Republicans are being blamed for really low voter turn-out. In Towson, Republicans are clearly at fault for the heavy traffic on the Beltway. In East Baltimore, it's the high crime rate that is their fault. And finally, in Annapolis, it's Maryland Republicans that are being besmirched for Martin O'Malley's lousy haircut.

As you can see from this anecdotal evidence, we'd all be better off if it weren't for that Republican minority in this state. As State Senate President Thomas V Mike Miller once said the Democrats were going to bury the Republicans of this state so far down that it will take 20 years for them to get out. I think he said this to a room full of donkeys.

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites