Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Early Election Preview

As I drove to work this morning I passed two polling places. And let me tell you - there are a LOT of people voting today. In fact, I think I saw the same person at both places. Cars stretched down the road in either direction for about a quarter mile because the parking lot of the church and school that I passed were totally full. If you didn't get to vote 3 or 4 times today, you are getting screwed. Someone is repressing your right to vote and vote often.

I have been talking to all of my conservative Republican and Libertarian friends and they are all voting for McCain or Chuck Baldwin. I haven't talked to anyone today who is voting for Obama, so perhaps things are better than I anticipated.

I'll be in touch with my band of roving reporters today who are visiting polling places to get the pulse of the election. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites