Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

I don't think I ever mentioned the candidates that I will be voting for on Election Day. Since Ron Paul did not get the nod from the GOP, I will be going with Ron Paul's endorsement of Constitutionalist Party Candidate Chuck Baldwin. How can you disagree with these positions?

For Congress, I am voting for Roscoe Bartlett in the 6th District, though it pains me to vote for him again. I am not a proponent of the career politician. But I can't vote for the other guy here. Maryland already has 6 Democrats in the Congress out of 8 Congressmen and if the Republicans lose another seat (like if Kratovil wins), then Republicans will not be represented in the state at all.

I drive through and work in the sprawling gerrymandered 7th District that is represented by Elijah Cummings. Cummings admitted that the government doesn't work and it has failed the American people. Since he is one of those government people, then I will assume that he considers himself a failure. Therefore, I endorse Mike Hargadon.

In the 2nd District, where much of my family lives, I endorse Richard Matthews. He is running against Charles Albert "Dutch" Ruppersberger III. Not only is his name too long, he also supports government confiscation of private property to sell to other private businesses. And Matthews has the best commercial of any candidate this year: "If you go Dutch, you will pay."

Get out and vote!!!

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites