Wednesday, September 04, 2013

What's Your Favorite Lay's?

Looking through pictures for blog topic ideas.  Found this picture of some potato chips that we purchased at the Wal-Mart in Tappahannock, Virginia when we went their for my wife's family reunion.  We've been looking for these ALL SUMMER!!!  Guess you gotta go down Va'ginia to get them.

The chicken and waffles tasted like maple syrup.  I didn't taste any chickens.  Perhaps they showed the bag to the chickens.  The cheesy garlic bread chips were amazing!!!  There were a couple of other flavors, but my wife would have killed me (figuratively) if I would have come out of the store with 4 bags of chips.

Have you had any of the new flavors?  What is your favorite?


No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites