Thursday, May 13, 2010

Twin Kiss for Sale?

I can't believe this. My favorite place to get a frozen treat is for sale. If you've ever been to Dairy Queen - you've paid way too much money. You can get nearly the same thing at Twin Kiss for much less money. And the service is great.

But, alas, it is now for sale. I didn't see any sale signs on the property when I drove by this morning, but here is the listing.

For only $650,000 the Twin Kiss is yours to own. I hope that the buyer decides to keep it a family-owned place. How about we all chip in $100 and buy it ourselves?


1 comment:

mdduckman said...

Nooooooooooooo! That SUCKS!! Bummer...now I feel guilty that I should have gone there more.

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites