Tuesday, July 01, 2008

June Goal

So my goal was to lose 10 pounds by the end of June. I started the month at 174. Yesterday morning I weighed in at 165.5. I lost 8.5 pounds. So I scored an 85% on my test. Not too bad. That's a solid B in public school and a B- in private school. I will be on vacation starting on Friday, so I'm not sure how much I can honestly lose in July. I think I'll keep my goal reasonable and make it 162 pounds. At 165.8 pounds this morning, that means I need to lose nearly 4 pounds in July. I think I can handle that.

And for those of you who are wondering what magical diet I am on, it's called the eat less and exercise more diet. And don't snack at night diet. It actually works. No pills. No crazy contraptions that I need to purchase online. Try it sometime, fatty!

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites