Monday, April 14, 2008

Ron Paul who?

So I have 2 tickets to the Ron Paul speech tonight at Goucher College. Even though he knows nothing about politics, I asked my brother-in-law if he'd be interested in going with me to Goucher College to see Ron Paul. There was a moment of silence. Then he asked, "Why would you want to go see a speech by that gay cross-dressing black guy?"

A moment of silence on my end. "OHHHH, no this isn't Rupaul, this is RON Paul."

So, as a disclaimer, there is no relation between Rupaul and Ron Paul (at least none that I am aware of).

1 comment:

CAG Incognito said...

OMG G!! I'm so mad at you! You know I'm secretly a Ron Paul groupie!! Ugh!

I know he was awesome...

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites