Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Ron Paul Coming to Goucher College

I got my tickets to see Ron Paul at Goucher College on Monday, April 14th at 7:30 pm. I'm very excited. I know he will not be President, but he's the only candidate that accurately reflects my views and I believe the only candidate that is being honest with the public.

The only President/Presidential candidate that I've ever seen in Bill Clinton. Hoop-dee-doo. And it's not that I wanted to see him. I was going to a wedding and we had to wait 45 minutes to get into the country club for the reception because Mr. Prez was teeing off on the golf course and they were afraid that we would throw a bridal bouquet bomb at him.
I wonder if I'll be allowed to bring a camera.

2 comments:

Charm City Kim said...

Are you going to scream like a school-aged girl when you see him?

FreeMarket said...

A friend of mine who REALLY digs Ron Paul tried to get tix, but they are sold out. Interestingly, I told him about the event only after I read this post shortly after you posted it. How did you get the details so quickly?

Only the ticket holders can go to the book signing. Rats! Give Mr. Paul a shout out for me. So much for the best man winning. I still have not yet taken off my bumper sticker.

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites