Saturday, March 06, 2010

Vote for the Most & Least Effective in Maryland General Assembly

Thanks to my friends at Maryland Politics Watch (I'm not sure if they like me or not, but I read their blog!) - they have intercepted an email to the Gazette that allows you to vote for the most and least influential State Senators and State Delegates.

Click on this link to vote for yourself:

Gazette Poll.

Who do you think is the least and most effective? For the record, I voted for both Republicans and Democrats. Which Democrats would I vote for? My friend Saqib Ali, for one. He seems like an honest guy. And I'll take an honest hard-working Democrat over a questionable fringe Republican.

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites