Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas List

I have received dozens of emails from my readers wanting to know what I wanted for Christmas. Not wanting to disappoint my following, here is my list:

Makita 12" Dual Slide Laser Guided Compound Miter Saw
Samsung 52" LCD HD TV
1977 Ferrari 308 GTB (red or black) with t-tops
Delta Machinery Drill Press
Jet 3HP Table Router
Magnum PI Season 6
Jet 9" x 20" Belt Drive Bench Lathe
Mission Style Oak TV Lift Cabinet
ZZ Top Key Chain
Nikkor 18-200 mm VR lens
Men's Brown Leather Rampant Boots
Brooks Brothers Traditional Fit Pinpoint Forward Dress Shirt
Subscription to Preservation Magazine
Dean Backwoods 6 string Banjo
Subscription to Cheese of the Month
Apple MacBook Pro
Delta 28-206 14 WC Band Saw
Black market bag of Pepper Jack Doritos
Martin O'Malley's resignation from office
Case of Tilburg Brown Ale
Bosch Evolution 800 Dishwasher

If you have any trouble finding any of these great gifts, please feel free to leave a comment and I will guide you in the right direction. And as always, thank you for thinking of me this holiday season!

5 comments:

Charm City Kim said...

I think you've asked for that ZZ Top keychain for as long as I've known you. Had nobody has gotten it for you yet or are you just building a ridiculously large collection of ZZ Top keychains?

bikerme said...

I recently purchased a new motorcycle (a victory kingpin ) . Now all I had to do was gear up after searching the web I came across a nice site for leather jackets,chaps, gloves and helmets. www.labikerdepot.com they had everything I needed an I received all my gear really fast .Now I’m ready for the open road’s

DaniyalAhmed said...

Thanks For Sharing Such An Interesting Article, It Is Really Worthy To Read. I Have Subscribed To You And From Now On I'll Check Your Profile Daily For Interesting Stuffs. Chris Klein The Flash

jhonny said...

Thank you for the fantastic blog you have been doing.
Awesome! Congratulations on a great blog. Text Me Hoodie

chrispine said...

Puffer Style: The puffer design of the jacket provides warmth and comfort, making it suitable for colder weather. The jacket's puffy appearance also adds to its visual appeal and gives it a modern touch. Naruto Akatsuki Puffer Jacket

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites