Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Abandoned Lot in Eldersburg?

I had heard that a diner was going to be built on the corner of Route 32 and Route 26. Was it a Double-T Diner? I thought it was, but cannot find anything on the Internet about it. And that lot has been sitting for a while and it is an eye-sore. It has a 7 or 8 foot chain-linked fence surrounding it. The owners need to do something about this. This may look okay in Randalstown, but this is unacceptable in Eldersburg.

So then I went to the Maryland Property Database. I found the address for Exxon since it is the next lot and it was 1305 Liberty Road. So then on the database I find that there is no 1307 Liberty Road, but the next one is 1309. It is owned by Liberty Bell Properties, care of Linda Sawczyn of Chapel Hill, North Carolina.

Doing a Google search of her I find that she donated $2300 to John Edward's Presidential campaign in 2008. I'm not sure if this was before or after he admitted he was having an affair while his wife while she was battling cancer. But I do know that this was during the time that he was busy suing doctors in North Carolina. He's saving the people while eliminated their doctors and driving up health care costs.

Unfortunately, that's all that I can find of her. I'm not sure if she's the owner of that plot of land, but I'll dig more and find out. If you know something more I'd love to hear!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The Double T Diner's placemats at the Ellicott City location still read "coming soon to Eldersburg"

Unknown said...

I heard they were going to put in a Bigger Lots, a nail salon, maybe even an upscale dollar store... You know the kind of economic development our county needs. One can never have enough strip malls.

Unknown said...

I think another bp gas station might be in order.

Eludius said...

Another abandoned BP Station? What's up with that place? It's open. It's closed. It's open. It's closed. I don't get it!

Eludius said...

And the Bigger Lots comment is hysterical! Thank you for that!

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites