Friday, February 29, 2008

Who's the American Idol Weenie?

I'm not a fan of the American Idol, but my wife and 8 year old daughter love the show, so needless to say, on Wednesdays and Thursday my television is bringing America's crap into my living room.

Yesterday, my daughter asked me why contestant Danny Noriega acts like such a girl. After I recovered from 10 minutes of hysterical laughter, I calmly and maturely told her that some people act like flamboyant weenies. Next thing you know she's going to ask me if Danny Noriega is gay. Danny Noriega is gay??? (not that there's anything wrong with that)

To top it off, when contestant Alaina Whitaker received the news that she was being kicked off, the camera switched over to Weenie Noriega and he was bawling as if his grandmother and a basket full of kittens just got murdered.

My daughter hollers out, "Give me a break!!! What's his problem?"

Again, after recuperating from 10 minutes of hysterical laughter, I laughed even more. And every time the camera panned to him with hid flood gates open, the entire family laughed. It was one of the most enjoyable comedies that we have watched together as a family this year.

Danny Noriega - thank you for allowing my family to have a great laugh together!

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites