Sunday, March 02, 2008

What a Weekend!

Hokey Smoke, Bullwinkle, it sure was nice this weekend! Due to the warm weather we were forced to get out of the house this weekend and walk around the pond behind my house. I am happy to report that fish (mostly blue gill) are up and ready for feeding. My kids and I fed them a healthy handful of Martin's finest white bread. The mallards decided to join them. My 6 month old daughter, however, wasn't too impressed until they started quacking. Then she tried her own version of quacking. It was very funny.

I won't be able to post much this week, if at all. I'll be working in our downtown office most of the week showing vendor demonstrations to our business groups. This means my days will be extended by an hour an a half each day. Hoo-ha.

I am happy to announce that my 8 year old daughter's art work was selected to be displayed at the Carroll County Art's Council in Westminster, Maryland starting on Thursday. We are excited to go as we have yet to see her picture. It will be displayed for about 1 month.

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites