Friday, August 24, 2007

Spam mail

Every now and then I check my junk mail folder at work just to make sure that there's nothing there that I actually want delivered to in InBox. I rarely find anything that I want, but occasionally I'll find that random email from a long lost friend or relative.

Today, I went looking for something important. It was an invitation to a online war game that my friends started. I needed the invitation to login. I found it without trouble. But my curiosity got me to looking at the other emails. There's quite a bit of amusing mail that people send out.

For example, here are some of the subjects that I see (with my comments in blue):

Want a harder E-rection? Um, no! My god, wouldn't that hurt???
Don't Ignore me, I have the solution to your problem. Excellent, you've found a way to make me taller!!!
While the Windows 95 screen is still visible, the cracker executes a warm reboot procedure. Can't believe this didn't catch my attention earlier.
Hot offer on coolest jet set style chronometers - As soon as someone tells me what a chronometer is, I'l all over this.
Real man's manual - oh, my gosh, they finally published my book!
Great deals on '05 new cars - let me hop in my DeLorean and we'll check out these "new" cars.
A Flatter Tummy - Flush up to 20 lbs from Colon - yeah, I'll just go to the gym instead
Real Estate Profits: 80K in a week! - Awesome, I love preying on victims of mortgage scams
She'd twigged him from a block away, climbing down from her cabriolet - yo-yo-yo, what up dog?
Never Scrub Your Toilet Bowl Again (July only) - you would have sold me had it not been for the July only tag. Isn't that like false or misleading advertising?
Hey U, have Sex with locals - Now, are we talking about the cute mommies that I see at the bus stop or the barefoot fatties walking around Wal-Mart? It makes a differences.

Well, my Junk Mail is now cleared out. That was fun!

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites