Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Little People, Big Trouble

There are some very aweful shows on television. And TLC is the source of many of them. From Big Medicine to Little People, Big World, they are corning the market on obscene reality television.

Take the Roloff's, for example. They are the midgets from Little People, Big World. They are the most annoying people on television. Have you seen their house? It's totally trashed. And their kids? Let's see if we can find the most annoying disrespectful kids around. Oh, wait, they're all on MTV. Who's left? The Roloff kids!

To top it off, Matt Roloff, the legendary papa midget, just got arrested for driving under the influence. (And I'm not implying that the influence was over top of him) And look at his mug shot. He actually looks like he's having fun in prison.

Can you just imagine the roadside sobriety test?

Officer: Mr. Roloff, please walk a straight line. I said a straight line!
Officer 2: Mr. Roloff, take your finger and touch your nose and reach out and touch my pen cap.
Matt: I can't reach your gadamn pen cap, you moron!!

2 comments:

MrsTwink said...

ha! I KNEW you were going to blog about this after I sent you the article.

Unknown said...

I know Matt and I know that he would not get into trouble...and third off, just because his dreams are becoming a reality and yours is not..too bad. Stop hatin on the roloffs and focus on your life

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites