Friday, October 05, 2012

Is Anyone Other Than Rob Sobhani Running For Senate in Maryland?

Is Rob Sobhani the only person running for U.S. Senate in Maryland?  I heard that Ben Cardin and Dan Bongino are also running, but I haven't seen any commercials for either one.

I'm assuming Democratic Senator Ben Cardin thinks the race is in the bag and he doesn't have to spend any money.  It's the arrogant assumption of most Maryland politicians.

I suspect Dan Bongino, being a Maryland Republican, doesn't have any money to advertise.

My conclusion is that Rob Sobhani, the Independent, is the only one that cares.  Wouldn't it be nice to have a change in Maryland?  We complain about how things are, but we elect the same people over and over and over and over again.  That's not really change.  Perhaps we should try something different???




3 comments:

Kent Allard said...

Sobhani is the "only one that cares" because he has the most aired TV commercials? I've only seen one of his, once. I've seen a few Bongino ads, and when a Cardin ad comes on I change the channel. That said, voting based on TV ads is ridiculous. You might as well do a write in vote for Vince the ShamWow guy if you vote based on TV ads. If you read up on Sobhani, his own words, his own website, you'll find that although he's calling himself an "independent" he leans a bit left, too much for my liking. There's too much ambiguity with him. After reading up on Bongino, watching some of his campaign speeches, and researching his website, looking at his background he has my vote. Turn off the television....

Kent Allard said...

On that note....I'm the only one who seems to make comments (probably much to your dismay). Does that mean I'm the only one that cares? :)

Eludius said...

I always appreciate your comments. They are very insightful. I've never claimed to be a know-it-all, just someone who writes a blog and has an opinion, albeit sometimes misinformed.

I do get comments from other avenues, though you are the King of Blog comments. Keep 'em coming!

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites