Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Moved in Randallstown: The Aquarium Depot

If you've never been to The Aquarium Depot, you should check it out. Though, you should have checked it out about a year ago.

Located in the Randallstown Plaza, the old Aquarium Depot was like a real aquarium. Screw that place in Baltimore that costs $20 per person. Go to Randallstown and see more fish - for free! There must have been 200 fish tanks in the store. Fresh water fish, salt water fish, snakes, frogs, lizards, turtles, spiders. They even had a small shark at one point. They had two fish tanks that were hundreds of gallons in size. I loved it. My kids loved it. You would have loved it.

I'm not sure if the reason, but probably because of decreased spending of fish and fish supplies, the store has down-graded to a smaller location, which is actually right next door to its previous location in the Plaza. I went there the other day to get more food for my cichlids. The store is nice, but much much smaller. I was very disappointed.

Anyway, don't buy your fish at Wal-Mart or PetSmart. Buy them at The Aquarium Depot in Randallstown. Even if it is a smaller place. Support small and local.

The new location:


The old location:

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites