Monday, March 05, 2012

Tax Season

If anyone is wondering where I am, I'm busy doing my taxes for the next several days for Mr. Peter Franchott and the IRS. How else is O'Malley going to pay for off-shore wind farms? (he says he wants the utility companies to foot the bill. HYSTERICAL!!! They'll never pass those costs back to the consumer. Blah-hahah!!!)


Anyway, since my wife runs an at-home business, I have to add up all the receipts for expenses and do the Schedule C, and this takes freakin' forever!!! No, I won't do your taxes, but you can go to the Elderbsurg H&R Block in the Londontowne Square. I had them do my taxes a couple of times and just replicated what they did afterward. Worked for me.




1 comment:

Blogger said...

I made $20 for each 20 minute survey!

Guess what? This is exactly what large companies are paying for. They need to know what their customer needs and wants. So large companies pay millions of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, myself included, participates in surveys and gives them their opinion.

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites