Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Exit Poll Updates

Maryland Exit Poll Update

Disclaimer (Reiterated)

All false statements within this blog are intentionally continuing to be false statements. This blog is for entertainment purposes only, but there are facts that should be considered. Do not get your accurate news from a blog. You'll end up like ABC and walk around with pie on your face.

Exit Polls

Still no news from any sites or from the television. My exit polls in the heavily Republican jurisdiction shows Ehrlich/Cox and Steele still winning in a landslide. However, phone conversations throughout the state have shown that many of my sure votes have been cancelled out by people who disregard the facts. As my sister always says, "I'm not letting the facts get in the way of my opinion!"

I Called It First!!!

I said the buzz word of the day would be "Dirty Tricks". Here you go. Read this story.

Dumb People Have Rights To!

This includes the right to vote. Listen to this!! There really are a lot of dumb people out there!

Big Brother Is Watching

I went to my site meter which tells me how many people have looked at my site, where they are located, and whose Internet service they are using. I have 3 hits from the U.S. Department of Justice. Yikes!!! I know you're watching me!!!!

Interestingly, I also got a hit from the U.S. House of Representatives' Information System. Like I really have any news they can use. They must be visiting my site for its excellent entertainment!!!

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites