Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Van Halen III

The original show in Baltimore was scheduled for March 9th. This got date was cancelled, most likely because Eddie either fell off the wagon with his bottle of Jack Daniels or his cancer has returned.

The concert was rescheduled for April 15th. However, this date got cancelled, too. A third date has been announced for May 15th. Let's see if David Lee Roth is still the lead singer by this point.

I have a feeling a will never get to see a DLR-led Van Halen concert. I saw them with Sammy Hagar. Unfortunately, I was 11 years old when DLR quit the band to strike it rich as a solo artists. He never struck it rich. And I'm still waiting.

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites