Saturday, January 05, 2013

Wal-Green's - fcuk the Families

No, that's not a typo.  That's actually the name of a hair care product being sold by Wal-Green's.  Yes, I get that it stands for French Connection United Kingdom, but you know the reason they use the abbreviation.  It's the same reason that Van Halen named their album For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge.  Because they could get away with it!

I always thought that Wal-Green's was a family-friendly store.  Boy, did they throw that back at me.  Wal-Green's has joined the over-the-top in-your-face MTV crowd with as inappropriate an item as they thought they could get away with.

I was there with my children looking for nail polish for my daughter when we spotted this.  Wal-Green's, for shame.


2 comments:

Kent Allard said...

Shameful! What the fcuk is Walgreen's thinking?

Charm City Kim said...

Sometimes I am surprised by how sensitive you are to this sort of thing.

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites