Thursday, August 16, 2012

Big 40 Birthday List

I turn the big 40 on Friday.  Yep. 40.  Am I going through a mid-life crisis?  Not at all.  It's just a number.  If I was born on Mercury I'd be like 166 years old.  I'd be 65 years old on Venus, 3 years old on Jupiter, and a mere 6 months old on Uranaus.  Blah-hah-haha!

I've been asked several times what I want for my birthday.  I've thought long and hard, so here are the things you can get me if you feel so inclined.

1) Nikon SB910 Speedlight - helps to take better pictures in the dark

2) Porter Cable PC18ID 18V Bare Impact Driver

3) Bag of Jalapeno Cheetos

4) Apple MacBook Pro

5) Ferrari 250 GTO

6) Mizuno Wave Enigma 2 running shoes

7) Trip to Boston to visit historic sites

8) Kit Kat

9) Banjo

10) 750ml bottle of Maker's Mark

11) Ken Timmerman defeat of Chris Van Hollen in Maryland's 8th District in 2012 Congressional election

12) Martin O'Malley decides to not run for any future political office

13) one month of professional general house repairs

14) SeaVee 430 Express

15) Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch (to pull the SeaVee 430 Express, duh!)

16) a hot wife, oh, wait - I already have one of those!!!

17) ZZ Top car keys

18) Lincoln Navigator emblem (Pilot emblem is on the left side of my tailgate.  Then put Navigator on the right side.)

19) 3 pounds of bacon (and I don't mean Kevin Bacon)

20) recessed lighting throughout my house

21) and like Jeff Spicoli, I want Van Halen to play at my birthday party.

I think this is a fair list.  What do you think?


No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites