Friday, September 28, 2007

Van Halen Returns!!!

Van Halen played it's first concert with David Lee Roth in more than 20 years last night down in Charlotte, NC (yes, that's Charlotte - comma - NC) They hate that!

The greatest rock band in the history of the world played some of their best rock songs. This is the song line-up that they played:

"You Really Got Me"
"I'm The One""
Running With The Devil"
"Romeo's Delight"
"Somebody Get Me A Doctor"
"Beautiful Girls"
"Dance The Night Away"
"Music Punk"
"Everybody Wants Some!!"
"So This Is Love?"
"Mean Street"
"Pretty Woman"
(Drum Solo)
"Unchained"
"I'll Wait"
"And The Cradle Will Rock"
"Hot For Teacher"
"Little Dreamer"
"Little Guitars"
"Jamie's Crying"
"Ice Cream Man"
"Panama"
(Guitar Solo)
"Ain't Talking Bout Love"
Encore:"Jump"

Oh, how I wish I was there....

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites