Thursday, July 26, 2007

Where's the Blogger

I realize that my posts have decreased significantly. And there's good reason. First, as I mentioned in my previous post, I was on vacation. On my first day back after the vacation, I started a new position in the company. That significantly decreased my time as I can't just blog in the middle of the day if I want to. Gotta keep up some semblance of a good work ethic.

So why don't I blog at night? Well, my wife is 38 weeks pregnant. Have you ever slept in the same bed as a pregnant woman? There's not much sleep going on. Tossing. Turning. Thrusting of pillows into different positions. And it's all my fault, of course. It's all I can do in the evening to get my kids into bed at a reasonable time, clean up some of the house, get my lunch ready, iron my clothes for the next day, watch a couple of Netflix movies during the week, and go to bed.

My wife went to the doctor today. She is now 7cm dilated and the baby's head is resting up against the cervix. For those of you who went to Baltimore City Public Schools, this means that the lady is getting ready to give birth. She could have the baby this weekend, which is not good. Dr. Creepy is on call this weekend. Plus he's a guy. I think it's safe to say that ladies prefer giving birth with the help of lady doctors, not dude doctors.

So the plan is if the baby is not born on its own by Monday, she will be induced on Tuesday. And then I get 5 days off!!! Oh, wait...

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites