Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Coming to Eldersburg: Grilled Cheese and Company

I don't usually make it over to the Johnsville Station much, except for the annual soccer parties at Ledo's for the teams I coach. I got wind that the former Scoops Ice Cream store was going to be occupied by The Grilled Cheese and Company, whose website uses the clever www.ilovegrilledcheese.com as their website.

I've never heard of this place, but I looked at the menu and apparently they sell grilled cheese sandwiches. And these grilled cheese sandwhiches cost $5 and up. I think that's going to be a hard sell. Why would you want to spend that much money for a cheese sandwich slopped with butter and fried? Sure it's good, but $5??? That'd be like selling donuts for $3 each. The Grilled Cheese and Company also has other make and models that sell for upwards of $8. I'm sure I'll try it once to satisfy my curiosity.

And when you think of Johnsville Station, do you start humming "Smokin' in the Boys' Room" by Brownsville Station? You will now!

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites