Monday, October 12, 2009

¡Hablo Español!

Apparently Carroll County is attempting to be more diversified. They are now sending random emails in Spanish. I received this one the other day:

Almuerzo escolar y desayuno menús pueden encontrarse en la Carrolltowne Elemental Sitio.
http://www.carrollk12.org/ces/menu/default.asp
Copiar y pegar el enlace de arriba en su barra de direcciones para ver menús.

Obviously it is the email notifying parents of the lunch menu for the week. But since I don't speak Spanish (I speak American), I have no idea what it says.

Was this a bad joke coming from Westminster?

2 comments:

MMC said...

The translations are hideous! Who is charging them money to translate? They're robbing them.

Eludius said...

You should translate it for us! I want to know what they say!

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites