Thursday, July 16, 2009

Vacation - People Watching

Nothing is more entertaining than people watching. It makes you feel better about yourself. How many times do you see someone walk by and you think to yourself, 'What the hell???' You know that you are less crazy than the average person you see.

I spent a good portion of my time on the boardwalk people watching. Unbeknownst to them, or maybe they knew quite well, that I was taking their pictures. Here are some of my favorites. Note that some of the pictures are slightly blury and some are crooked. This is because I was taking many photos while holding the camera at waist level so as to not draw attention to myself.
I wonder if these 2 guys are listening to the same song. I also wonder if they share the same sports bras.


This girl couldn't afford a bus ticket, so she got a ride on this dude's skateboard. He didn't mind because you only live once (zoom in on her lower belly).


Next summer I'm traveling to Eastern Europe and getting a job that allows me to wear a bad costume and play piano on the boardwalk.


I once tried Rogaine and didn't have much success. So I cut a purple plastic ball in half and wore that instead. And since I couldn't afford shades I got some cheap sunglasses. Now this kid comes along and steals my style!


A friend of mine said I was mean for taking pictures of fat people, but she still thought it was funny. Mostly because she's mean, too. If I ever look like this can someone shove my face into the Big Mac? Please!


I think this woman escaped from the Disney Prison. Though you have to give her credit - she has a nice Nikon with a zoom lens.


Here's a guy I caught hand-painting his bus on a side street on the bay-side. Or maybe he's vandalizing the bus by painting a really straight black line down the side.

What's up with people smoking salvia? I told me wife I was going into this store to buy more salvia and another young dude was walking in and turned to me and said, "Dude, the shit's cheap in here!"

Finally, why else do you go to the beach? To look at girls with big boobs in bathing suits, right? Well, here you go:

1 comment:

Margaret said...

you are awful :)

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites