Thursday, July 30, 2009

Joke Time

Thanks to one of my coworkers for this one:

A guy was traveling through Mexico on vacation when, lo and behold, he lost his wallet and all identification. Cutting his trip short, he attempted to make his way home, but was stopped by the Customs Agent at the Tijuana border.
'May I see your identification, please?' asked the agent.
'I'm sorry, but I lost my wallet,' replied the guy.
'Sure, buddy, I hear that every day. No ID, no crossing the border,' said the agent.
'But I can prove that I'm an American!' he exclaimed. 'I have a picture of President Obama tattooed on one butt cheek and a picture of Vice-President Biden on the other.
'This I gotta see,' replied the agent..
With that, the man dropped his pants and bent over in front of the agent.
'By golly, you're right!' exclaimed the agent. 'Go on home to Maryland .
'Thanks!' he said. 'But how did you know I was from Maryland ?
The agent replied, 'I recognized the picture of Governor O'Malley in the middle.'

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites