Monday, May 18, 2009

Pot Pourri of Funny

My daughter was listening to the Alan Jackson song, "Country Boy", not to be mistaken with the John Denver song, "Thank God I'm a Country Boy", which is a totally different song.

Anyway, 2 of the lines of the song are:

‘Cause I’m a country boy, I’ve got a 4-wheel drive
Climb in my bed, I’ll take you for a ride

My daughter asked what he meant by that. My wife then told me that I had to explain it. I looked at her and said, "He's driving a pick-up truck." "Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

_________________________________________

My son told my wife that he didn't want to be the catcher for his baseball team. My wife asked him why. He said that Coach Sean told him that the catcher had to bring his own drink.

Think about that one and let me know if you don't get it.

_________________________________________

The other night it was getting late and I told my son that he had to go to bed. As always, he was resisting and putting up a fight. Losing my patience I told him that if he doesn't start listening I'm not going to be as flexible with him. Without missing a beat he says, "I have no idea what you just said."

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites