Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Heard at Work

I was heating my lunch in the cafeteria over by the Diet Chocolate Water bottling plant, which is just south of my administrative building here at American Corrugated Conglomerated Associates of America and I heard the funniest conversation.

This super dork was standing next to this short portly woman who would have made Rosie O'Donnell look like a beautiful tall slender woman. The Super Dork starts the conversation and it goes like this:

SD - So, I hear you're getting married.
SPW - Yeah!
SD - So, who's the lucky guy? (that's certainly a matter of delusional opinion)
SWP - my fiancé.

It was all I could do to restrain myself from saying, "No shit! You're marrying your fiancé?!!!"

1 comment:

CAG Incognito said...

HAHAHA...You're so mean! But my jaw probably would've dropped down to the damn floor! I can't wait to hear the full story at my birthday lunch. LOL

Boy we sure do work with some characters.

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites