Saturday, March 21, 2015

Closing in Eldersburg - Radio Shack

I heard from a good source that the Radio Shack in the Carroll Station will be closing.  I am not sure of the date, and neither was my source.

As you may know, the store is in financial disarray.  They expanded rapidly, then didn't generate enough money to sustain that growth or to justify keeping them all open.  To make matters worse, they found that they didn't even have enough money to break the leases on enough stores in order to downsize.

Along comes Sprint.  The Sprint Corporation is buying up a lot of the stores and the Eldersburg store is one of those locations.

I don't know what they plan to do with the store other than sell Sprint phone-related items.  Now I don't know where one will get higher quality electronics, speaker wires, connectors, etc...  Wal-Mart?  Ha!  I said high quality.  Higher quality products are becoming a thing of the past as the lemmings of our brain-washed society shop at stores like Wal-Mart and purchase mass-produced low-quality items that are made with near slave-like labor by communists in China.

No comments:

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites