Wednesday, April 01, 2009

New Changes for the Blog

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. You know the kind - checking myself out in the mirror, deep reflection, trying to figure out who I am and what my purpose in life is.

Then I started to think about the issues at hand in our country. Poverty, job losses, bankruptcies, foreclosures. These are the real problems of our country. And how am I trying to solve these? By bashing Democrats? Is this really productive?

So after some careful consideration, I've decided to makes ome major changes. My first step is to change my political affiliation from Republican to Democrat. Seriously. There are only a handful of Republican politicians in this state anyway. I think I would have more of an impact if I voted Democrat anyway. Democrats run this state anyway, so if I'm on their side there will be less impediment to getting things done their way.

Additionally, I have decided that starting next week I will dedicate my blog to the problems of our society. An no more bashing Democrats. In fact, I will point out how Democrats have actually made a difference in our society and how most Republicans are distracted from the true issues.

I will turn a blind eye to any shenanigans by the Democrats, because deep down I understand that what is important is their passion and their actions in the legislature, not their actions on the roads or in the bedroom.

I'm sure with this new vision, I will come to understand and appreciate the hard work that Martin O'Malley has done for our state. We ARE moving forward again. And we can probably thank him for his vision of the future for this change.

I look forward to this new challenge. I will certainly need to change my way of thinking, but I think I can do it and do it well. I will learn to make less use of logic and place a greater emphasis on philosophy. I will come to grips with the need to redistribute wealth and punish corporations. I am sure that with time I will come to accept that a society that the government heavily regulates and makes equal will be a more prosperous society.

Wish me luck with my new endeavor and I hope I don't lose you as a reader.

4 comments:

mdduckman said...

What day is today?

Margaret said...

April Fools!

CAG Incognito said...

HA HA...Funny. I mean aside from you writing this on April Fool’s Day I couldn’t even begin to believe any of this nonsense. LOL I honestly just thought you were being your normal sarcastic patronizing of the Right Wing self. HAHAHA...But this definitely served for some good entertainment.

s_baghaii said...

It has to be believable in order to work.

Who links to my website?
 
Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites